CamelBak does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. We collect this information to process your order and provide you with the best service possible.
· Name – so we know what to call you
· Address – for billing and delivery purposes
· Phone number – so we can contact you about your order
· Email Address – so we can email your order confirmations and personalised offers etc.
This information is stored on our internal systems and website to simply verify you as a customer of CamelBak. We will never collect sensitive information without your explicit consent.
Additionally, we may collect certain information when you use the CamelBak website and applications as well as our customer care centre. Some of this data does not identify you personally, but rather provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us. This enables us to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
· The date and time you used our services
· The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for
· The products you viewed or added to your basket
· Your IP address
· Your location (where you have allowed access to this information)
· The type of internet browser and devices you are using
· Any information within correspondence you send to us
· Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), and company details (some of which we may obtain from an online or public business directory).
We will not sell, rent or exchange your personal data with any third-party companies or organisations.
· Credit reference agencies
· Payment providers
· IT support
· Marketing communications agencies and consultants
· Market research and market analytics service providers
· Legal and other professional advisors
· Certain regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies (where required)
· Companies such as Google and Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the Internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our website. See our Cookies Policy for details.
We take steps to ensure that any third-party partners who handle your information comply with data protection legislation and are as committed to the protection of your personal data as we are. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf. We aim to make your data anonymous or use aggregated none specific data sets wherever possible.
· To save and analyse information that allows us to better understand your needs and learn how to improve our products and services.
· To contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
· To make our future product design and marketing efforts more efficient.
All electronic marketing communications sent by CamelBak will be clearly marked as originating from us and contain an unsubscribe link which will enable you to unsubscribe from our email service and any future marketing communications. Should you receive an email communication from CamelBak that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use our unsubscribe function, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that your details are removed from the CamelBak email marketing database.
CamelBak is a division of Zyro Limited and this website is owned by Zyro Limited. A company registered in England. Registered no: 3060232. Registered Office: Zyro, Roundhouse Road, Faverdale Industrial Estate, Darlington, DL3 0UR